2011/03/07

Monday Photo: Lovely Spring


I love spring! I love all seasons actually... when it's summer and the sun is shining I enjoy it enormously because my body asks for lots of ice-cream, cocktails and fresh fruits... then autumn begins (I love dreary days and heavy rain more than anything. THAT is my kind of weather) and I suddenly feel vigorous because school starts and it's like something brand-new is stimulating me. Winter means Christmas, cinnamon, ginger-bread and cosy clothes... this is my least favourite season because I can't stand shivering while smoking, walking, breathing... shivering 24/7 actually. Now spring... well, I love it! Not only because I'm born in spring, but also because the great majority of my friends are born in March, April or May (lots of parties) and because the freshness of flowers and nature inspires me a lot, even though I'm not a romantic girl at all. Too many things about me in one post... sorry! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment